Saturday, August 21, 2010

One More Week

We only have one more week in Seattle!! Thank goodness!! We can soon be home!! In our own bed, sitting on our own couch, cooking in our own kitchen, and (a personal favorite) showering/bathing in our own bathroom!! I cannot wait to get home! It has been great seeing the city, but I am ready to get my life back on the road at our home. Last time we were back (today) we hung up all but one of the pictures in the house! We haven't painted yet, but it looks much better then having the pictures lying around everywhere! Once we are back I am hoping we can start on painting (finishing the kitchen being a #1 priority!) We also realized that we have no artwork for our own bedroom, so I am looking forward to picking that out with Brian. Any suggestions from anyone? Maybe we can do cityscapes. That would be nice... Maybe some candle sconces... hmm.... Maybe our own artwork... I did just buy some canvases! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment