Sunday, September 26, 2010

Slacker Poster...

Sorry everyone that I have been slacking on my posts. School is in full swing and going pretty well. One of my classes is really tough especially with their required 6 textbooks... 4 of which I was to completely read in two weeks time. Needless to say they were skimmed through, deeply read in parts, but definitely not fully read. My second class requires me to travel to Tumwater (approximately 30-45 min. away) to test two students every week. So... so far, not so bad. I will be registering for a third class tomorrow and that will be a Saturday class from 8AM - 1PM which will stink since it is so long, but at least it is only 8 weeks of it! 


I am super excited to be going home for Thanksgiving and will be buying my tickets soon!! It looks like I will get a lot of time at home with having class on Thursday and Saturday only! Plus... no class the Saturday after Turkey Day!! YEAH!! Now, I am just hoping that my dear husband will be able to meet me in Chicago!! Fingers & Toes Crossed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment