Sunday, December 5, 2010

Tis the Season

Well, I have been home from Thanksgiving Break for about 3 days now and I am all in the swing of things. I am decorating the house for Christmas, I finished one of my classes with a 100% on my final, I have only one class left for my Saturday class, and I have a lot of my stuff done for my Thursday class!! 

I am so glad that both Brian and I are over the flu and that we are starting to be healthy people again!! It's nice not to feel like crap every day!! 

Well, today we cut down our Christmas tree and I must say that it is BEAUTIFUL!! I cannot wait until we get to decorate it tomorrow!!! After that, all we will have left is decorating the outside, which I am hoping to do before Tuesday, since that is when it starts raining again. Unfortunate for my plans... Brian is working the next three days... hmm... maybe I will just hop on the roof myself!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment