Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I vote we skip tomorrow...

Tomorrow... will NOT be a good day for either myself nor my hubby! It is a SUPER stressful day for both of us! The only shinning light being... John is turning 21!! WOO HOO!

So, here are our tasks tomorrow:

Brian- BIG In service test from 6:45 AM - 1PM, then lunch with other residents, and figuring out dinner

Me- IEP meeting at 8AM, Observed for the last time at 10AM, Go to Brian's lunch think @ 1PM, Midterm (which according to the teacher EVERYONE fails) @ 6PM, and finally going home and RELAXING! This will all be followed by studying the next two days for a WA state test for my teaching certificate. 

YUCK!! I want to quit now! The only saving grace for me would be that I basically had a 4 day weekend for President's Day Break (AKA Midwinter Break). 

I can't wait till March 1st. My life will become so much easier & less stressful!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment