Saturday, April 9, 2011

Summer Registration

I am trying to work on registering for my summer classes. Another big mess, but I am less stressed now because it is hopefully all figured out! Although, I can't register yet for some strange reason... hopefully Monday. Also, a fourth class I can't register for until three weeks before (May 3rd) my class since it is on JBLM. So... lets see what's on tap for the summer:

1. Foundations in Education Practice
2. Early Childhood Education
3. Management Strategies for Exceptional Learners
4. Educational Research I

Sounds like fun right, well... Class #1 is on-line 5/16 - 6/24 (Thank goodness), Class #2 is 6/25 - 8/5 on T & R, Class #3 is 5/18 - 6/26 on M & W, and Class #4 is hopefully on-line, but no idea till May! So, all in all I have two classes the first half of summer one on-line, and one the second half, and of course the one in limbo.

Well, until I finally finish registering... I will let you be in wonder and awe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment