Tuesday, August 2, 2011

School is Almost Out for SUMMER!

Well, tomorrow is my last day of class for the summer and I am beyond excited. I have three and a half weeks of summer vacation to relax, enjoy, and not think about homework (though I will be trying to read ahead for my classes in the fall). This summer semester has certainly been tough, but all in all I made it and I am a stronger person because of it. 

In my Army life I am a busy bee doing all sorts of things and going to all sorts of meetings for the FRG. Coming up for us is Organizational Day (O-Day) which will be the 12th and is a huge carnival type activity outside of the hospital. I am super excited about helping with it and meeting all sorts of new people. 

Also exciting news in three weeks from today I get to go home and visit my family for about 5 days! I am really excited to see everyone and to spend some time with my parents! Other then that there is no news, which I suppose is good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment