Tuesday, January 5, 2016

You Asked and I AM BACK!!

Hello wonderful Blog followers! 

Sorry for my rather long hiatus... life has been busy, challenging, and wonderful over the past few months. We went to Michigan for Brian to interview for a new job and he got it! We will be separating from the Army later this year. We spent our last Thanksgiving & Christmas in Georgia enjoying the warm weather and soaking up 80 degrees on Christmas Day.  So that is the wonderful and busy parts. 

Challenges are always interesting. Jude had been sick over the past few months (2 1/2) and he is finally starting to do better. We have no idea what happened to our sweet boy, but at this point we don't want to do any more testing because he is doing better. We are amazed every day with how much he is growing, learning, and doing. 

You know January is my favorite month. Everyone is so joyful and hopeful. Most people are starting their new year resolutions and succeeding. People are making big changes (most of which won't last), but for the month of January we are better people. What are our resolutions? 

1. Reducing the amount of time Brian & I are on phones, tablets, computers (no being on them outside of Jude's sleep time & his media time).

2. Eating better & working out more (isn't that EVERYONES resolution)

3. Working on my crafting skills & crocheting one new item a month & creating a stockpile or items to sell when we move to MI

4. Operation empty the freezer & pantry (this one I can with out a doubt say will continue until it is done, because we can't more it! LOL)

5. Read more (this was one from last year and I did good for about 1/2 the year...) 


What are your resolutions? What do you want to accomplish in 2016? Hopes? Dreams? 

9 comments:

  1. Army life is very proud of life.Salute for your work. Thanks for sharing, I am also share about the information of Steam Wallet Gift Card. For more detail visit my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bom trabalho. Este é um post informativo. Obrigado por compartilhar o seu conhecimento com a gente. Você é um grande escritor. Gostei do seu blog porque ele é muito atraente. Eu aprecio seu trabalho duro. visite também para Robux grátis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bom trabalho. Este é um post informativo. Obrigado por compartilhar o seu conhecimento com a gente. Você é um grande escritor. Gostei do seu blog porque ele é muito atraente. Eu aprecio seu trabalho duro. visite também para Robux grátis

    ReplyDelete


  4. Thank you for posting such a great article! It contains wonderful and helpful posts. Keep up the good work. Also visit How to get Free Google Play Codes Online.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post also you can check my work how to use bin numbers?

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for the information! I was looking for and could not find. You helped me! i found so many intresting things related to it but not found the legit information and also found some intresting topic. I also have something for you. you can check here

    ReplyDelete
  7. I get very helpful and useful information from your site . It aslo helpful for newcomers , keep going. I would like to suggest to you click here
    Check here

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well written blog with a positive approach. Nice work . I also have a software for Compressing and archive files and data. you can check it out on Winrar.

    ReplyDelete