Saturday, May 7, 2011

Summer Break!! (Kinda...)

Well, I am just about to finish my first week of "summer break!" Next week I will again have the entire week off and then that will be the end of my summer break and classes again will start. This summer is going to be somewhat rough with all of the work, reading, and attempting to enjoy the nice weather. 

So... many of you (or maybe none of you) are wondering what am I doing with all of this wonderful time off. Well... 
Sunday the 8th - Brian and I are going to a White Sox v. Mariners Game
Tuesday the 10th - I get to take Delilah to the Vet for her Vaccines :( Poor Baby!
Friday the 13th - Brian has off so we will hopefully do something
Saturday the 14th - There is an FRG Meeting at Tolmie Park that Delilah and I will attend

After that... School, School, and more School at least until Brian and I go on vacation on the 26th of May till the 4th of June! I cannot wait!! :D

More once I start classes!

No comments:

Post a Comment