Thursday, May 19, 2011

Summer School Begins

Well, I just finished my first week of summer school. Next week it is more classes and my on-line class is supposed to begin. I hope to get a lot of homework done this weekend so I don't have to stress too much over our vacation. So, let's see what do I need to do this weekend... read an entire text book, do two mind maps, and figure out what I need to know to get my assignment done that is due the day after we get back. Then all I will have to do next week is that assignment and whatever we get from our on-line class. Doesn't that sound like the life? Ha ha ha!!

Along with all this... I have to pack and prep for vacation, get everything in order, and love my puppy because I am going to miss her SOOO much! Oh yeah, and of course attempt to enjoy this weekend which is when we will celebrate Armed Forces Day and I get to see the new Pirates!! :D YEAH!! 


Well, homework calls...

No comments:

Post a Comment