Monday, October 24, 2011

Blogger Slacker

I have been a slacker blogger as of late, so I thought I should get myself together and write a blog entry.

School has been trucking along and I still cannot wait for this semester to be over! I love love love my Monday class, which is my Drug and Alcohol class, but my Wednesday class (Educational Research) is less then interesting and the teacher... blah! 

I am still on track to be graduating in May, but I am still fearful of the entire Comps exam thing. I hope it will go over and be done quickly and as painless as possible.

On the home front we have begun the difficult and daunting task of figuring out where we would like to move to for our next duty stations. At times we have differing opinions and others we have at least our top three in sync (though I may be giving more then I would like). I am hoping that we will be closer to family and friends especially since we will be starting our own family soon. 

We are looking forward to having some residents over to our house for Thanksgiving, going home for Christmas, and then having family come to visit the remainder of the year before we move. In the time in between we need to paint our entire house and see if there is anything we want to rid ourselves of anything before the move. 

Well, until I write again. Tootles!! (I will try really hard to not make it so infrequent!)

No comments:

Post a Comment