Wednesday, December 14, 2011

It's been too long...

So, it has been a long semester and thus a VERY long time since I last posted. I finished my classes for the semester Monday evening and final grades will be posted on the 19th, but I already know what my grades are... and once again I was able to pull out straight A's!! :) I am so excited!! I only have one class left and that is a preparatory class for the Comprehensive Exam that I will take the end of March. The class will be from January 9th - March 7th. 

As for my Comprehensive Exam... I am terrified, but I made myself a promise that I am going to try to not think about it or work on it until January 9th when we are back in school. I so desperately need to take this break from school to ward off being as burnt out as I feel. I am going to try to be in a stable, calm, and relaxed mindset when going into this exam. All I can do is the best I possibly can and that is all that anyone can ask of me. I do not plan to blow it off, but I am not going to kill myself over it. 

My final thought on the subject... I have EARNED straight A's in EVERY Master's class I have taken, if I don't pass the Comprehensive Exam then there is something wrong with the school and those grading my exam... NOT me! 

So, my plans until January 9th... I am looking forward to a trip home to see my family and my in-laws and I intend to leave my computer at home! I have already begun reading a book for enjoyment, the Steve Jobs book (which is fabulous so far!) and I hope to enjoy relaxing and getting to know my neighbor a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment