Thursday, February 6, 2014

No-Show... BLAH!!

So, today was supposed to be a somewhat important doctor's appointment, but there seemed to be some miscommunication between Winn and myself. I was told by the person who made my appointment as well as the automated person who called me yesterday that my appointment was at 1440. Alas when I went to question about why I had been waiting so long past my appointment I was informed that my appointment was at 1340. I assured them they were wrong, but are they going to believe me? HA! No! To my surprise my next two appointments (my last two as well) were also off by an hour. Yet, of course this is all my mistake correct? BULL! Anyways, so now I have been marked as a No-Show to my appointment (which is like getting a warning at school, except hubby gets it not me...)! 

So, now they want me to call tomorrow  morning at 0830 to see if there are any cancellations so I can be squeezed in for my missed appointment. Ugh... so early! If that doesn't happen then I guess I am waiting until next week (not always the best choice when you are almost 38 weeks). Some may be wondering what was so important about this appointment... well we were supposed to do a quick ultrasound to confirm that our baby is still breech. Luckily we already scheduled a c-section last week, but we were just going to double check this week. So, if I don't get in until next week one of two things will happen... 
1. We'll do the ultrasound and from there we will continue with the c-section or not
2. We will just go ahead with the c-section as scheduled

Part of me is kind of leaning toward option two for the simple fact that I am already mentally prepared for the c-section, for everything to go according to a plan, and for everyone to know when to be here/by a computer. I guess I just have to wait and see what happens that this point. 

End Rant for the Day... 

No comments:

Post a Comment