Friday, February 14, 2014

Freezer Pro

So, through the few months getting ready for baby to be here and to be on my own for about 2 months I have taken up fixing freezer meals. My mom helped a lot with putting the bags together and I have successfully filled my inside freezer with lots of yummy meals. These meals include dinners/lunches, breakfast foods, and desserts. I got the recipes from various different sites and made a few that I already had.... if you have any questions ask!!

Blogs/Recipes:
Oatmeal Pumpkin Cake/Bread
Veggie Salmon Chowder
Cilantro Lime Chicken
10 Freezer Meals in 2 Hrs.  - I made from this: Enchiladas with my own twist
Super Fast Chicken Freezer Meals  - I made from this: Teriyaki Chicken & Sweet BBQ Chicken
A Month of Freezer Meals  - I made from this: Lasagna (with my own twist) & Chili (again my own)
Crockpot Hawaiian Chicken 
Chicken Pot Pie Cupcakes 
Breakfast Burrito
Banana Bread  - I also made a second batch and added chocolate chips! :D 

In addition to all this I made: Pumpkin Blueberry Muffins, Some Different Breads, Pancakes, French Toast, and Cupcakes (which freeze & thaw great!) ...

Here are some photos of my packed freezer: 



No comments:

Post a Comment