Friday, June 12, 2015

May is done and so is half of June... Ooops...

May was a pretty easy month. We celebrated Mother's Day, Jude had his 15 month appointment, and Brian got all set for his surgery this month. All in all everything was amazing! Mother's Day was spent hanging out with my friend Phoebe and the next day my dear husband and son pampered me, cooked for me, and loved me! It was AMAZING! :) 
Jude's 15 month appointment went well and he seems to really like his new doctor. He did well with his shots and was so patient during all the waiting. 

Now for the check in: 

Stop Eating Fast-Food: We are continuing to do really well! We did get my choice this month for the 3 month mini goal. So, we had McDonalds... Ummm YUM! 

Read One Book A Month: I was able to read two this month so I made up for my failure last month. I read: Sliding Into Home the next book was The Art of Chasing The Rain both were really good. I enjoyed the second book much more and I HIGHLY recommend it! 

Get Jude More Socialized: Still not much progress on that front. We are still hanging out with friends and their children. He is a sweet boy and is really playing well with others. 

Quality Time With Brian: Brian and I did not get a chance to get out this month, but we are looking forward to our little getaway for our Anniversary. 

More on June at the end of the month! 

A few photos: 

Walking on his Monkey Leash

Waiting at the Doctor's Office

Playing in the Pool 

Yummy! First Ice Cream 

Climbing on the couch now!

Playing with his best friend Ashley (next-door neighbor) 

No comments:

Post a Comment