Sunday, May 3, 2015

April is over

So, this was a fun filled month! We enjoyed Easter with the neighbors again (Brian was working of course), my mom came to visit and get some quality time with Jude, and we went on a long weekend (mid week of course) to Nashville, TN to visit friends! 

It certainly was an amazing and busy month, which makes me look forward to May where we don't have to do ANYTHING or go ANYWHERE or host ANYONE! :) It will hopefully be a relaxing month, though it hasn't been so far... 

I really don't have much to say this month I am kind of fried over all. I am patiently awaiting our Anniversary trip in June where I feel like all I will do is sleep! LOL! I am trying very hard to keep my stress down and not worry about the little things which always seems so difficult for me... Ah well.... I AM TEFLON! ;)

Monthly Check-in:

1. Stop Eating Fast Food - We successfully made it to our mini goal of 3 months and decided that we would treat ourselves once every three months. So, we got Dairy Queen (Brian's choice obviously) and it was okay, but not what I had hoped. I am hoping in June/July for some McDonalds or Jack in the Box... yum!

2. Read One Book A Month - SUPER DUPER FAIL! I don't think I even got a quarter of the way through my book. It just didn't grab me and I found it dull. So, I am going to start a new book this month. The book I attempted to read, but didn't was: The Cat Who Blew the Whistle. I used to LOVE The Cat Who... series, but this one just didn't grab me... :(

3. Get Jude More Socialized - Jude had the opportunity to play with Jack-Jack our friend's child who is one month younger then Jude. They had a great time and were as thick as thieves! I am glad to see he can play well with others! :)

4. Quality Time with Brian - While my mom was visiting we went out to see a movie together which hasn't happened in over a year, probably more like 2! It was great to sit and relax together. We also finished A LOT of projects around the house before my mom arrived and loved coming together for a common goal. 

PICTURE TIME: 

Jude Hella Loves Oakland! 

Jack & Jude

Easter Egg Fun! 

Coffee with Grandma

Checking out the Kangaroos at Nashville Zoo

Justin & Jack with Brian & Jude

WOW Look at that Easter Basket! 

Antico Pizza YUM! 

Jude & Jack working together to move a chair

Jude Checking out the Trains 


No comments:

Post a Comment