Friday, June 11, 2010

1 Week To GO!

Only one week left! I can hardly believe it! I have been having such a great time seeing everyone before I leave. This weekend (Sunday to be specific) my parents are throwing me a going away party and I am so excited to see everyone for that! Now all I need is someone to help me pack my car. Ha ha ha!! I want to get it all done and have plenty of time to think about how to rearrange things when they don't fit. HA HA HA!!

I am starting to get super excited! I am so glad that Brian's Dad is there with him now to keep his mind off of my upcoming move. I am sure that they are having a wonderful time and hopefully seeing lots of the sights and sounds that Brian and I were able to experience together and some we were not able to.

I cannot wait to get on the road and hope to see lots of you at the party on Sunday!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment