Tuesday, June 15, 2010

2 Days and 15 hours (approximately)

Time is ticking down SLOWLY! The moving date is upon me, I have some more packing to do of my car, people to see tomorrow, and hopefully get some sleep Thursday night. My plans for the rest of my time in Chicago are as follows...
Today- Packing car some more, talking to Brian, then spending time with my folks.
Wednesday- Breakfast with Shannon, helping take down things in the kitchen, dinner with Brian's parents and some siblings.
Thursday- Laundry, finishing packing my car, and finally enjoying my last night of Chicago pizza while still a citizen of Cook County.
Friday- Leave at 6AM!! I am so looking forward to this trip, but at the same time I just want the trip to be over and be in Seattle already!

Here we go... final PUSH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment