Tuesday, June 8, 2010

10 Days Left

Here I am with only 10 days left until I leave... actually (about 9 days and 22 hours.) I am somewhat ready... I have to pack my car still which will not happen until next week. I need to get the house ready for guests coming for my going away party on Sunday. I need to do laundry. I need to organize everything that is supposedly going in my car (we will see what gets in there...). Such a stressful time, but I just keep thinking about that I will be there so soon and I cannot wait!! I am ready to move, I am just not ready to be away from basically everyone. Well, I should get started at least on the laundry part! YEAH!! :D

1 comment:

  1. You will have a wonderful life in Washington with your future hubby! You better let me know whenever you come home! Be safe!

    ReplyDelete