Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A Look Back at 2012

Last year has come to an end and we have officially started 2013! So, I am going to take a look back at 2012 and re-live some of the highlights of the year, because there were A LOT!! 

January: This month started the the "snow-pocolypse!" Soooo much snow! Brian & I also get away to Ocean Shores with Delilah! 


February: Brian & I went to Whister!

March: Brian is hospitalized for rhabdo and I turned 26!



April: Brian spent the month in Portland (where I was able to take in the Woodinville Tulip Festival) & I took my written and oral exams


May: I graduated from my Masters program! Uncle Ron & Uncle Daryle come to visit! Brian & I also went to Forks, WA

June: Brian finished his last rotation of residency in MAMC Er

July: Brian Graduated residency, we moved to Georgia, & Brian turns 29!  


August: Brian begins working at Winn & did a mission at Fort Blanding, FL & I went home for Lauren's Shower! 


September: Brian and I go to Blackburn's 175th Homecoming & Mim's last...


October: We relaxed & enjoyed Georgia's more mild weather

November: My best friend got married and John & Sarah visit for Thanksgiving!


December: I visited Pittsburgh for my cousin's wedding & my mom visited for Christmas!
What a wonderful year it has been & I am so looking forward to a new year!! WOO HOO! Bring it on 2013!!


2 comments:

  1. You guys have definitely had a busy but fun year! Love that cake by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a lot of work, but totally worth it in the end! :D

    ReplyDelete