Thursday, January 3, 2013

How I plan to make this new year GREAT!

This is hopefully going to be a new and exciting year and I hope to make it that way... 


My plans for this year include the following along with how I plan to accomplish them: 



1. I hope to loose some weight & get in shape...

-- I plan to accomplish this by working out 3 times a week for 25 min. My motivator will be... that if I work out 3 times a week Brian will cook one day a week! 

2. I hope to help our family budget better...

-- I plan to accomplish this by keeping detailed lists of what we purchase,  sticking to a grocery budget, and possibly canceling cable (depending on the penalty for such...)

3. I hope to start crafting more...

-- I plan to do this by completing at least 2 crafts I had previously planned or found on pinterest

4. I hope to throw Brian a WONDERFUL 30th Birthday Party

-- I plan to do this by enlisting the help of my sister-in-laws, family, and friends. 

5. I hope to spend extra time working on my relationship with my husband. 

-- I plan to do this by talking things out with my husband, being open & honest, and ALWAYS making our relationship a priority. 

6. I hope to commit to my blog and write more. 

-- I plan to do this by setting a goal of writing at least once a week so that family and friends can keep up to date on our lives as we are living so far away still... 


I feel like I am forgetting one or two of my "New Years Resolution" or plans for a new year, but I will add them later... I think with all of this that this year will be a wonderful experience! 

3 comments:

  1. I see your husband doesn't read your blog either. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope... not very often at least! ;) Can't wait to see you next week! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1 - I bought an elliptical and it is AMAZING!
    2 - Mint.com tracks your $, cards, etc.
    3 - CRAFTS!
    4 - Birthdays - woo hoo!
    5 - What about writing notes to one another that are really open and clear? Might be nice to see it all in print.
    6 - I'd love to hear what you're up to!

    ReplyDelete