Friday, January 11, 2013

Things are going well!!

This week has been an interesting one, yet very very busy! I have been able to cook some new recipes, create some crafts, and have dinner cooked for me by my dear hubby! :) 

1. New recipes: 
- Mini Chicken Pot Pies (two different ways)
- Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
- Drunken Pork Chops
- Home made chicken cream soup

2. CRAFTS!! : 
- Sharpie Decorated Plate
- Sea Glass Candlestick Holders
- T-shirt Quilt

3. Hubby Dinner: 
- Pulled Pork on Rye Bread
- Bacon Ranch Pea Salad
- Tator Tots!

It has been an amazing first two weeks of the new year and I feel as though I am off to a great start. I need to work out this week still and it has been tough without the reminder of Brian cooking next week (since we will be in IL next week). 

I am looking forward to doing more crafts today since I have finished the few errands I had: mailing a book I sold on Amazon to the person who bought it in Cali. & dropping off things at Good Will. 

On a side note I LOVE going through my closet and dresser to remove cloths I have outgrown (maturity & size) and things I just don't wear anymore! LOVE IT! 

I can't wait to see the family on Monday!! YAY!!! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment