Monday, February 18, 2013

Goal Update...

Life has been somewhat busy these past 2 weeks. Tomorrow the business will continue with the arrival of my parents & Dakota! I am super excited and looking forward to my Dad coming to see our house! On the schedule with them will be visiting Savannah, going on the Savannah food tour, and heading to Jekyll Island to take the pups to the beach! 

Let's look back at the Goals I have set: 

1. Loose weight & Workout more.
- I have been working out more and I feel better most of the time I do it.

2. Help the family budget.
- I have been working on our budget & we have had a few discussions on how to address our spending, saving, and stocks. 
- Also Brian and I have begun looking at a new car for me and how to budget for that. 

3. Crafting more.
- I have been working on crocheting a lot lately. I have made: baby hats, adult hats, fingerless gloves, and have to make a hat & beard for a brother-in-law

4. Brian's Birthday Party.
- I think I have found a place to have it, but I need to go visit it when I go home in March. I have also purchased a few things for the party and looked into cute table centerpieces.

5. Working on our Relationship. 
- Brian and I have worked on our relationship through communicating more and really working on talking through arguments. Are we perfect? No... but we are working on it! 

6. Commit to my Blog
- Epic fail... if it were not for my sister-in-law Heather I would probably never remember! 

Here is to continue working on everything! WOOT WOOT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment