Monday, February 4, 2013

Ooops

So, I forgot to post last week, so here I am this week. Since the last post I have really taken off in crocheting. I have made 3 baby-toddler hats, one set of fingerless gloves, and a beard prototype. Today's big plan is to make Brian a hat and possibly a detachable beard. Tomorrow will be a hat for my brother-in-law Steve with a detachable beard. 

Today I also hope to go play BINGO (and hopefully win), I also hope to write up our meal plan for the next two weeks, write a grocery list, and take a nice long shower. (I think I have been coming down with a little cold... so the long shower will be nice!) 

I am loving doing all of these crafts, I am feeling healthier, and I am really looking forward to my parents visiting in two weeks! (Which reminds me I have to clean the house at some point...)

More next time! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment