Friday, March 29, 2013

What a week...

Well, this week has been one heck of a week... It had it's ups, downs, more downs, and then luckily ended on a high note. Here is how it breaks down.

First let me start with this: As many of you also know this was our first full week with our puppy Bella (AKA Bella Bean). It has been a roller coaster, but we are all starting to adjust. We will be going to puppy classes soon with Nick & Jen and they train their new pup Bosco. I just can't wait until Bella is potty trained and responds to her name all the time (rather then when she wants too!)


Monday - Interview with Memorial Hospital, argument with a family member that was utterly ridiculous. (Going from an only child to having 9 siblings SUCKS!)

Tuesday - Had a mini moment that I didn't want Brian to see, but he did. It sucks being an adult and not getting the one thing you want more then anything...

Wednesday - Not feeling very well today and rested as much as possible. Other then that nothing today (Thank Goodness)

Thursday - Fell down the stairs (2nd time in this house). Holy Cow did this hurt! Went shopping with Jen & got a phone call for a second interview. We had Jen & Nick over for "Easter Dinner" 

Friday - Went on my second interview, spent the afternoon with hubby, and got a phone call saying I got the job!! WOOT WOOT! 

Finally, I would like to say to those of you who gave me a hard time about not getting a job I am sorry I didn't want to settle for just anything and settle for getting paid minimum wage (after all I do have a masters degree.) I think this clip best shares my feelings to those who gave me such a hard time: 




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up with Medical Mondays. Your puppy is adorable and looks so soft. Congratulations on the new job!

    ReplyDelete