Monday, April 1, 2013

Let's Go APRIL!

April begins the month of the Military Child!

It is also Autism awareness month!

It is a BIG month! It is also the month before my husbands Oral boards and the first weekend in May he will travel to Chicago to become a board certified ER physician! The road of doctor-hood is long and always filled with bumps (or tests) along the way! 



April will also be a life changing month for me. I am really going to focus on getting myself on the right track! (This needed to happen long ago, but for some reason this month I feel inspired!) So... this is what is on the handy-dandy checklist I made... 

1. Wash Face (every day! I need to do this!)
2. Wear Glasses (EVERYDAY!)
3. Walk the dogs (I would ultimately like to walk the 3 mile trail everyday with both dogs, but Bella is still a pain when walking so we will try to do more and more every day!)
4. Read (At least a chapter every night!)
5. Write in my food/exercise diary (EVERYDAY!)
6. Blog (Everyday! Even something short & sweet)
7. Do a craft and a crochet project (one a week!!!)

That's my plan and I hope to stay on track! This month will also be the beginning of my new job (of course that is if I get through all the prep stuff!) 

WOO HOO!! GO APRIL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment