Sunday, April 14, 2013

Chef Robert Irvine... CHECK!

Yesterday was AMAZING!!! My wonderful husband accompanied me to Hilton Head, SC outlet mall to go an see Chef Robert Irvine in person, get his autograph, and watch his cooking demonstration! It was to say the least... AMAZING! :)

We were able to get an autographed apron from Chef Irvine, watch his cooking demonstration, and be exactly 6 inches from him while he talked about supporting our wounded warriors and children fighting cancer. He is an amazing man and we were able to also meet his amazing wife. All in all a good day. We rounded our the evening with a delicious dinner with friends at Carrabba's (where I forgot my gift card... FAIL!) and went home to treat our sun burns (oops) and relax! Such an amazing day! 

Now for photos:
 Chef Irvine & his wife Gail
 His delicious seared scallops and succotash
 Talking on the charities he works with (Wounded Warriors and Make A Wish)
Standing 6" from Brian.... AHHH

Also, check out my facebook page later today or tomorrow for more pictures and later this week (Tuesday) I will be meeting the Deen Brothers (Yes, Paula Deen's children) and will have more on that later! :) 


Now today we will be joining "Auntie" Jen, "Uncle" Nick, Bria, and Bosco for a fun dog day at Forsyth park... more pictures to come! :) 

2 comments:

  1. TOO COOL!!! Chris said his best Bobbie Deen "Dang!" when I told him this. Bobbie Deen is cute...can't believe you're meeting him too! Regarding Mr Irvine...did you know his wife Gail is a wrestler? Gail Kim has been the (women's/divas/knock-outs) champion in multiple organizations. They seem to make a cute and healthy couple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle-

    Yes, I knew his wife was a pro wrestler! She is so cute and adorable, but I can certainly see that "I can kick your ass!" side of her!

    ReplyDelete