Thursday, April 4, 2013

Vet Day = Sleepy Day

Today was a rainy day and the puppies were SUPER energetic this morning. Not being able to run, jump, and wrestle outside left them wanting to wrestle in the house. Ugh.. I didn't want to have anything to do with it, but such is life. 

Thank goodness for the vet visit today. Today was Bella's first vet visit so, she received her microchip, rabies vaccine, Distemper #3, and Bordetella. Delilah was the lucky one and only needed a Bordetella. All in all these shots & nose spray has left me with two cuddly and sleepy puppies! THANK GOODNESS!! 

Here are the girls on the way home from the vet... not happy...

Here they are at home with me...



In other news... Yesterday Brian and I made citrus salmon with faux fried green tomatoes and Paula Deen's Vidalia Onion Relish! YUMMERS! Here is the photo of Brian's plate!


I also learned today that I will be wearing a uniform at work. I will be wearing a Red scrub jacket, need to wear a white shirt, black pants/skirt, and black or dark shoes. The good part- I get to wear comfy shoes to work such as gym shoes. The bad news- I don't own white shirts (bought 2 today at Target), I don't own black dress pants (Going to Kohls tomorrow), and I don't have plain black comfortable shoes (Kohls again). So I get to shop... ugh... here it goes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment