Thursday, April 11, 2013

First week of work

How many people would have loved this today...


So maybe not a full week of work, but all I desired was a part time position. I haven't been too thrilled with the position thus far, but talking to my supervisors it seems as though it will get better. I have however taken some steps to look for a different job. When I was hired I was told I would be working for and helping patients and families while being in the ER. However my job had become more of... here is your room.. Bye... here is your room... Bye, etc. etc. So hopefully next week will be better. I was also told that I would have a schedule of some sort (for at least tomorrow) by today and of course that didn't happen either. They seem to want to have me work every weekend, but that will not be completely possible...most- yes. All- NO! 

In other news I was able to make a yummy dinner yesterday with the help of my sous-chef Brian. We had BBQ salmon, asparagus on the grill, "fried green tomatoes", and a baked sweet potato. YUM!
I also finished a crochet project... well... half way. This will be a pillow eventually. 
Today Brian and I were also able to take in a movie. We saw The Host, which was pretty good, but the book was WAY WAY better! While we were there we saw a really cool photo opportunity from Monster U. Can't wait till it comes out!
After the movie I took dear Brian to my new hospital and showed him around. We were able to see just about everything and I didn't get lost... too much! Even ran into one of my supervisors (or at least someone who interviewed me) and she just gushed about loving that I was on the team. It made me so proud and happy that hubby was there to hear it! Now on the lighter side... some fun jokes! 


 And one truth... 

No comments:

Post a Comment