Wednesday, April 17, 2013

A week of Chefs!!

This week was amazing with meeting Robert Irvine, Bobby Deen, and Jamie Deen! It was amazing! Autographs from all three and lots of fun times! For the Deen brothers there was a cooking competition and guess what?! I WON! I WON! My Spicy Hawaiian Chicken Burgers with homemade Sweet Potato  fries and kickin' Ketchup WON! Also, Jamie Deen gave me a high five when he found out what I made and AND asked for my ketchup recipe! 
I gushed! 
I swooned! 

So,,, here are the pictures:

 Chef and his wife Gail Kim

 Hey there chef!

Up Close & Personal

Cooking!

Making Dressing!

Taste testing!

Scallops and succotash

 Me and my signed apron! :)


 Now the Deen Brothers: 
Talking to the military spouses 

Picture Time 

Cooking competition winner!  

My food after the judging! All gone! 






No comments:

Post a Comment