Saturday, April 6, 2013

Crap on a Cracker...

Ugh... I hate feeling sick. Hubby came home from work one night not feeling so well and low and behold the next day I felt like crap on a cracker! Today was a little bit worse... oh yippee skippee! The joys of being a doctor's wife is that you get whatever the patients (who really shouldn't be in the ER by the way) have.  Almost three years ago when Brian and I got married he told me that the first year will be rough, because I will be "building my immune system" to all the yuckies he will be bringing home. Well, the first year was the worst... I did have TB, but in my defense I had that before we got married and was just diagnosed in our first year of marriage. In short... he was wrong! I am still getting sick from whatever he brings home! Sucky!

So, this sicky feeling has somewhat put a dampener on working out, because I just don't want to and I don't have the energy! Today I did force myself to take the pups on a short walk around the neighborhood a couple of times, so that was good for them and me. I am hoping that I can get over this by Monday since i have orientation ALL DAY at the hospital. 

Thank goodness tonight is pizza night, because I don't think I could make anything else. Last night was curried tilapia and curried chick peas. YUMMERS! The night before was apple bourbon pork tenderloin with cheesy crunchy potatoes. Tomorrows menu selection is egg foo young and rice! YAY!

And now some funnies! 



No comments:

Post a Comment