Monday, April 22, 2013

Franklin, NC

This extended weekend I was able to spend some time with my Nelson family in Franklin, NC. We were there to celebrate my Great-Aunt Joan's 80th birthday party! It was a great time and I loved seeing some family members that I do not get to see too often. I loved being able to talk to my cousin Rochelle about motherhood, talk to her husband Radek about the state of the United States and the ER, play with their wonderful twins Roxy & Ray. I also loved spending time with my Aunt Sue, Uncle Ron, and Mom along with many other relatives. 


The view from our cabin/house was amazing and it was great to get away and enjoy the cooler weather. 

I am glad to be back home in Georgia with my wonderful husband and two pup-dogs! Next week we will all be on the road to Chicago for Brian's Oral Boards and enjoy some more family time. 

I love the traveling life... I must be part gypsy! 

1 comment: