Sunday, April 7, 2013

Moving along

Today I woke up feeling like crap still... I went through my day and was able to go shopping for some of the final pieces I needed for my "uniform" for work. Side note... do you think I can get away with wearing scrub pants in black? Hmm... maybe. So it took me forever and a day, but I finally found some okay shoes. So, I came home and finally ate something and let the pups play outside. Then I was able to take a short nap with both pups around me. When I woke up I was dripping in sweat and I think my fever final broke and though I felt sleepy I got up and started working on my dirty house (darn pup taking all my time). As I moved and folded about 5 loads of laundry, put things away, and cleaned the kitchen I started feeling better. I started our newly dirty laundry, cooked a delicious dinner (Egg Foo Young, Pot Stickers, and Rice! YUM!), and finally sit and blog. 

Tomorrow is the big, long, boring, orientation day. I am looking forward to hopefully meeting other people I am working with, getting my schedule, getting my ID badge, and most of all... GET IT OVER WITH! A full day of hospital orientation will not be any fun. 

Well, now it is time to fold laundry and work on my crochet project (an american flag pillow). WOOT WOOT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment