Friday, October 25, 2013

Highlight of the day

Today I was awoken by a Facetime call with my wonderful husband! I was so thrilled because I have not seen him in 2 weeks and I had not talked to him in about a week. Looking at it typed out 2 weeks I suppose is not that long, but it certainly felt like a lot longer. It is no fun to go from seeing someone every day to not seeing them for two weeks. I woke up both the girls so they could see their daddy and showed him my growing baby bump and it is great to hear the amazement and excitement in his voice. The girls love seeing him on the phone, but today Delilah really tried to figure out how to get him out of the phone. She sniffed the phone, licked it, and then eventually crawled up to it and snuggled against it. It was so sad and sweet at the same time. 

Yesterday was a full day of dentist, 3rd (and final) Hep. B shot - which I started prior to getting pregnant and just needed to finish, dropping off old/ not needed prescriptions at the drug drop off - I no longer look like a crazy pill popper, and I did some general cleaning around the house. On tap today I want to work on cleaning the garage, finish a fleece blanket, and vacuum/swiffer all the floors in the house. Due to the fall like weather I hope to also take each pup-dog on a little walk around the neighborhood. Tonight I need to go to bed early because tomorrow is the community wide yard sale, which I hope to acquire some baby stuff for our little nugget. So much to do today and so glad that Brian's phone call has given me motivation to get my tushy in gear! :D 

Oh yeah! I have to share that on Wednesday I single handedly put together two large baby items! Though I got frustrated at times I got them done and they were put together correctly! Here they are: 

Pack n' Play/ Bassinet with changing table and rocker bed 
Thank you - Aunt Ruth, Louise, Lauren, and Michelle

Swing and Rocker that Brian picked out and fell in love with
Thank you - Darla and Reg 

These are not the only gifts I have received thus far and I don't want anyone to think I am ungrateful. I don't want to forget anyone...

Thank you Baker family for the onsies I love them & I know the baby will as well and 

Thank you again Aunt Ruth, Louise, Lauren, and Michelle for Sophie the Giraffe! :D 

Love to you all! Thank you from the bottom of my heart! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment