Saturday, October 19, 2013

Update

Well, this past Thursday I had my last appointment with the high risk perinatologist. It went really well and yet again our baby was not cooperating with the ultrasound. It has be confirmed again and the Ultrasound tech said that she is 100% sure that our baby is a boy! I love getting the constant confirmation and reaffirming what my hunch was through this entire pregnancy. So, our baby boy has a textbook heart, my placenta has moved up (apparently it was low on the last ultrasound) but it is still sitting in the front of my uterus, the baby is still breech (I know he can still move and will move around, but I am concerned slightly because he has been breech in every single ultrasound), and he does not like to cooperate if I have anything in my bladder (ha ha ha). My next doctor's appointment will be on Halloween for my 6 month visit and then I am thinking the next actual OB appointment will not be until the beginning on December (it is supposed to be on Thanksgiving, but I don't think that will work). 

Baby's Most Recent Profile

Bella Bee in costume (Headless Horse Puppy)

Delilah in costume (White Rabbit) 


I am looking forward to my shower the weekend before Thanksgiving and of course going home for a visit. Tonight is also a Halloween party I have been looking forward to for awhile. I will post pictures of my awesome costume later. On the Brian front, he has arrived safely in Afghanistan and is starting to  get into the swing of things. I am just ready for this deployment to be over even though I know we still have a little over 6 months left to go still. Holy cow... that means that the baby will be here in 4 months! That is crazyness... I feel like I have so much to do and read about still. Ugh... any advice would be REALLY appreciated! :D

1 comment:

  1. a was breach until week 36 or something like that. no big deal....even though itis nerve wrecking

    ReplyDelete