Sunday, March 23, 2014

One Month Old...

So, last week our little bundle of joy turned one month old and then two days later he passed the 30 day mark. (The 30 day mark was a big deal for Brian, because beyond that date he would no longer need a spinal tap for every fever that takes him the ED). We had a doctor appointment and learned that our "little" boy is not so little. He weighed in at 11 pounds 1 ounce! Wow! I am telling you this little boy will be the best for toning my arms and building some muscle. He did very well in the doctor office and was so calm. I hope that his two month appointment will be the same, but I know it won't since that is when he will be getting all his immunizations. Ugh! I may need to bring someone with me to that appointment incase I don't hold it together when my poor baby cries in pain. 

Then on Friday I had my post-op appointment and it went rather well. I am only 3 lbs. above my pre-pregnancy weight so my goal of being back to weight by the time Brian comes home should be no problem. Now I just need to tone up my pouch, but I think I want to give that a little more time so that I know I am fully healed. I go back to the doctor the 11th for my birth control and I'm thrilled we can get it done and underway before Brian is home! 

Now, I am just waiting for Brian's parents to arrive (should be here in about an hour) and looking forward to a week with them. Everyone is sleeping so soundly right now it really is sweet. I guess I should get done whatever I need to do still while the house is quiet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment