Saturday, June 28, 2014

Puppies & 4 Month Appointment

First off EVERYONE is always asking me how are the dogs doing with Jude? Do they like him? Do they get along? No matter how many times I tell people how great they do together, how much the pups seem to love Jude, and how Jude loves watching the girls NO ONE seems to believe me. So, here is some photographic evidence to support my claims: 

Bella & Jude Doing Tummy Time 

Jude & Delilah Relaxing On The Couch



















Also, on Wednesday (our Anniversary) we were busy bees! I had a dentist appointment, we had Jude's 4 month appointment, and we went out for our Anniversary lunch. Jude's appointment went well and we were told to start him on Rice Cereal to help build calories and so far it has been going okay. We are feeding him via syringe or bottle right now, because aside from these photos (which make it look like he loves eating by spoon) spoon feeding is not going too well as of yet. We will see how it goes with fruits & veggies... 



















After a long day of walking around Savannah Jude and I enjoyed a nice foot soak with bubbles. He was so fascinated and my toes felt great afterward! 



Last, but not least... Jude enjoys watching his Daddy play video games, LOVES his Tig-Tig (Tigger), and is learning to sit up on his own!! :D 





No comments:

Post a Comment