Tuesday, September 17, 2013

End of Vaca...


Today we leave our little get away. Hilton Head Island was amazing. We really focused on enjoying our time and not thinking about the rest of this week. Last night it started to creep into our minds and now this morning I can't shake it...

My husband leaves in three days! I only get to sleep in the same bed with him for three more nights. This, to put it simply, SUCKS! On a positive note, we get to spend every second of the next three days together (with the exception of his time today in the dentist chair). 

We had an amazing time on our trip and happy memories to last us awhile. Such a relaxing time was had. We spent a day in the pool, a day farming sand dollars in the ocean, and lovely dinners. I'm going to miss my best friend, my confidant, my true love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment