Wednesday, September 25, 2013

So Long, Farewell

Today Brian left for England, four days early mind you. This 100% sucks! It gave me less time to be able to really contact him whenever I needed/ wanted too. The last few days were tough for him and really packed with a lot to do and get done. This unfortunately left little time for us to really talk. I am trying very hard to stay positive and most importantly busy! I need to keep working on things around the house so I don't think about everything that is happening. What else is happening?

1. My husband is deployed
2. Potential government shut down
3. I feel all alone
4. I'm 4.5 months pregnant
5. I don't go home until Thanksgiving time
6. I have two pups who miss their daddy VERY VERY much! 

So with all that I have lots to take care of around the house. Today I disconnected and packed away our DirecTV, I trimmed some tree branches outside our house, trimmed bushed in our front yard, and I am now trying to convince myself to go to an FRG meeting that I REALLY REALLY don't want to go to! I am trying to give it the good ol' college try though. I just have this feeling that I'm going to show up and there isn't going to be a single person there. 

On the positive I got to talk to my hubby up  until the last moment. He also sent me some wonderful pictures that made me cry, but something I really and truly appreciate. I love that man so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment