Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Girls Weekend!

This past weekend was amazing, because it was the first annual girls weekend! I met up with 4 other ladies (5 of us total) and enjoyed everything Hilton Head Island, SC had to offer! We ate, shopped, laughed, walked on the beach, and enjoyed amazing conversation!

I don't have many pictures as of right now, but I'll include a few... 

The Beach View from our room

All the ladies some being silly (Jamie)

 Food from Robert Irvine's EAT!


Darla, Jamie, & I
Maggie and I

During this trip I had a lot of fun and made some new friends! I was able to get a wonderful (and a little creepy) massage and really had the opportunity to relax. I was happy that the Tropical Storm rushed through and didn't ruin our fun! I missed hubby and the pup dogs lots and was thrilled to come home to them! The highlight once I got home was that we got to finally have our first harvest from our garden (without worms that is...). Yummy cherry tomatoes! :) 
YUMMERS!!! 


On that note I should return to making out hubby's birthday/deployment invitations! (Especially if I want to get them out by the end of the week!)




No comments:

Post a Comment