Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Organization...

Today I was able to get organization done in my life! I was able to get all my phone calls done that I have been neglecting, pick up the house, organize my next months meals (yes, we are still NOT going grocery shopping!), update our finances, and made a new pinterest board. This board is to help me organize better and put all of my monthly information in one place so I can access it better: Here It Is! 

Now I am on a hunt to figure out Christmas presents for everyone (especially the nieces & nephews!) I am thinking about a hand made Christmas this year! I am super excited that I will have the opportunity to spend the holidays with my family as well as Brian's back in Illinois! :) 

Tomorrow is also the trip to the Scholastic Book Fair where I hope to get lots of books as Christmas presents as well! WOOT WOOT!! I love it!

**Highlight of today... talking to my Danielle-RD! WOOT!**




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up with Medical Mondays. I have been lacking motivation and reading your post on organization.... well I have some work to do! Better go:-)

    ReplyDelete