Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Vacation? I think NOT!

Why is it that I always have such big plans to relax and catch up on magazines when I go home? What really happens you may ask? 

See EVERYONE! Run around... do everything you miss from home... catch whatever is going around the nieces and nephews... get cruddy sleep because I miss MY bed... and try to keep the pups on their BEST BEST BEST behavior! 

UGH! Then the best part... drive the 14 hours home and on top of it LOOSE an hour! 

You know what? It was 100% worth it! I love have the opportunity to see my brother-in-laws, sister-in-laws, nieces, nephews, parents, and everyone else I can find! I simply love seeing family, enjoying some YUMMY Chicago food, and catching up on all the family information (or drama as it is sometimes...).

In other news... I am feeling like I may not have a job for very much longer. I am not doing the position I was hired for, the employees I work with are rude & don't do their job, and they are break HIPAA left and right! I am sick of it! 

I just want to find a teaching job where I can be appreciated, help students, and enjoy that life! DARN IT!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment